Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll admit thirty isn't exactly old so I won't wear black and pretend to be in mourning, but it isn't young anymore either. I'm being forced to grow up. So in a youngest child's attempt to bid farewell to youth and embrace middle age I'm taking an artistic approach through a daily photograph in the hopes that it'll help me appreciate each day of this unstoppable milestone as it settles over me instead of resent it. I hope it works...fingers crossed.
That's weird. I never realized how much like your hand mine looks. Yours has two lines (the one above and below 'library' where mine only has one.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...maybe a palm reader would tell us that's why we always make so many similar decisions. I think it's supposed to be rare that your "life line" and I think it's called your "head line" don't touch. They cross on my right hand. Are yours as far apart as mine?
ReplyDeleteWhoa, yours are far apart. The funny thing is mine meet on my left hand but not on my right. Still only about half as far apart at your left.
ReplyDelete